Bus Simulator 18 - Official Map Extension
Please choose a platform:
The official map extension of the popular Bus Simulator expands the main game by 2 brand new municipalities with 9 new, varied missions and 20 bus stops. Many new road miles in Seaside Valley and its surroundings are just waiting to be discovered by you on board of your favorite bus.
The new district of Kerststadt is located slightly above Seaside Valley and offers you, amongst others, the challenge to establish a new public transportation network between Seaside Valley’s city center and Kerststadt’s recently built airport. Kerststadt is also known as the ‘Tech Hub’ of Seaside Valley.
Thanks to optimal route planning on your side, you can help to connect the University of Kerststadt with the Ministry of Economic Affairs as well as the rising start-up scene. As students like to party, the mandatory night bus line should also not be missing from your schedules!
Furthermore, you are invited to discover the picturesque mountain village of Sonnstein and improve the revenues gained from tourism by establishing a good local public transport. While driving, you will have ample time to admire the incredible panoramic views, the original half-timbered houses and the untouched nature that surrounds Sonnstein. But beware of the challenging serpentines that lead to up to the village!
Serpentines may be the most natural way to overcome a steep incline but with a large bus, oncoming traffic and narrow bends all your skills as a bus driver will be needed to bring your passengers safely to their destination.
Just as you are used to from the main game, the multiplayer mode allows you to invite up to 3 friends to help you with the further development of your bus company in this exciting new add-on. Have fun discovering a huge, freely drivable game world and the exciting everyday life of a bus driver as a team in the official map extension of Bus Simulator.
- Official map extension for Bus Simulator 18 - a game much loved by critics and fans alike.
- 9 new missions for 10 hours bus driving fun (playtime varies depending on player type).
- Expand your game by 2 districts, 2 skins, 4 decals and 20 bus stops.
- Many new road miles in the new districts of ‘Kerststadt’ and ‘Sonnstein’.
- Connect an airport and a tourist region to the city center of Bus Simulator’s metropolis Seaside Valley.
- Meet new characters such as the consultant for urban development, Michael Bach.
- Enhanced voice-overs of passengers provide more variety (ENG+GER) in your daily life as a bus driver.
- Developer: stillalive studios