Attention, virtual officers: The free new Crime Scene Update for fan acclaimed law enforcement sensation Police Simulator: Patrol Officers is now available across PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One and PC via Steam. The update vastly expands how you can interact with crime scenes through the introduction of callouts that make you directly responsible for safety and initial procedures as a first responder; new tools like securing poles and tape to ensure the preservation of evidence; and evidence markers that allow you to document and photograph the crime scene, which in turn improves your own investigation and aids in tracking down wanted suspects.
The Multipurpose Police Vehicle DLC, which introduces a car that allows you to tug civilian vehicles damaged in accidents or those that are violating the law and increases trunk inventory size, is also available today for 2,99€ / £2.49 / $2.99 USD (or the regional equivalent) across all available platforms.
Gather evidence and start a new investigation with Police Simulator: Patrol Officer’s Crime Scene Update trailer below:https://youtu.be/QHgvNZj58ls
Cruise the city of Brighton with the sturdy and reliable Multipurpose Police Vehicle via the DLC’s new trailer below: https://youtu.be/eBT8HPK1X7c
Due to fan demand, Police Simulator: Patrol Officers’ Crime Scene Update substantially grows your responsibilities while maintaining the title’s signature form of authenticity. A full list of content for Police Simulator: Patrol Officers’ Crime Scene Update (Update 11) may be found below:
- New callout: Major crime scene now includes robbery or assault
- New tool: Use evidence markers to mark evidence at a crime scene, then record them by taking photos to complete the investigation progress
- New tools: Secure the borders of a crime scene with securing poles and tapes to prevent bystanders from interfering with the investigation or damaging evidence
- During the process of interviewing witnesses and securing a crime scene, collecting evidence will allow a progress bar to fill; more details regarding the identity and appearance of a wanted suspect will be revealed
- After the investigation is complete and full progress bar is achieved, the search for a wanted suspect begins
Full details on Police Simulator: Patrol Officers’ Multipurpose Police Vehicle DLC may be found below:
- The new car can tug civilian vehicles damaged in accidents or those that are violating the law
- Increased truck inventory size
- Available for 2,99€ / $2.99 USD, or the regional equivalent
Since its Early Access launch, Police Simulator: Patrol Officers has introduced a variety of new content such as new call-outs, violations, districts, night shifts, multiplayer, a free roam mode and more. Additional post-release content is in the works - stay tuned to the game’s social pages below for more information. More details about upcoming features can be found on the Trello board.
Police Simulator: Patrol Officers’ free Crime Scene Update is now available across PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One and PC via Steam. The game’s Multipurpose Police Vehicle DLC is also available today for 2,99€ / £2.49 / $2.99 USD (or the regional equivalent) across all available platforms.