Moenchengladbach/Germany, May 4, 2018 – Today there are some great news for bus fans coming from astragon Entertainment and stillalive studios, the developer team of Bus Simulator 18: The highly anticipated bus simulation game for PC will be ready to depart from its depot earlier than expected. The new release date is June 13, 2018.
In Bus Simulator 18 players will have the unique opportunity to manage their very own bus company either as a single-player or together with friends in the game’s synchronous multiplayer mode. In the fictional European city of Seaside Valley, which has been created using Unreal® Engine 4, virtual bus drivers can take the wheel of eight licensed busses by four famous makers.
After completing a closed beta test in the last month, the very positive feedback coming from the player community resulted in some suggestions for improvement that the developers of stillalive studios were able to implement faster than originally expected. This results in bringing the release of Bus Simulator 18 forward by one complete week! Hurray!
The new environment trailer of Bus Simulator 18 will give a great first impression of Seaside Valley’s many varied city districts as well as its rural surroundings, which are just waiting to be freely discovered by eager players.
Bus Simulator 18 for PC will be available starting June 13, 2018 for 29.99 EUR (RRP) in retail and on digital platforms.
- <link https: youtu.be epyvvjonnla _blank external-link-new-window>Environment trailer
- <link http: www.bussimulator-game.com _blank external-link-new-window>Homepage
- <link https: www.facebook.com bussimulatorgame _blank external-link-new-window>Facebook
- <link file:2882 _blank download>Download press release as pdf
- <link http: news.cision.com astragon-entertainment-gmbh r _blank external-link-new-window>More information and assets