Moenchengladbach/Germany, April 09, 2018 – today astragon Entertainment GmbH and the developer team of stillalive studios are happy to present the first gameplay trailer of Bus Simulator 18. Next to first gameplay impressions the trailer is also offering a first look at the game’s official licensed buses of the popular bus brands Mercedes-Benz, MAN, IVECO and Setra. The release of Bus Simulator 18 is planned for June 20, 2018.
With the Unreal®Engine 4 based Bus Simulator 18 publisher astragon Entertainment and the stillalive studios developer team are offering the unique opportunity to build their own bus company and take the helm of officially licensed buses of manufacturers and brands like Mercedes-Benz and MAN and for the first time in the history of the popular Bus Simulator series IVECO and Setra.
Compared to its successful predecessor Bus Simulator 18 will offer new license partners as well as a two-and-a-half times bigger and free accessible vibrant game world, even more city districts and numerous exciting new features like the option to drive by day and night while the synchronous multiplayer mode offers the opportunity to proceed to action with four players at the same time!
Thanks to the advanced modding support in Bus Simulator 18 players will not only be able to create and implement new buses but also whole new cities!
Bus Simulator 18 will be released on June 20, 2018 in retail as well as a digital download for 29.99 EUR (RRP).
- <link https: youtu.be en32zgmpizy _blank external-link-new-window>Official gameplay trailer
- <link http: www.bussimulator-game.com _blank external-link-new-window>Homepage
- <link https: www.facebook.com bussimulatorgame _blank external-link-new-window>Facebook
- <link file:2879 _blank download>Download press release as pdf
- <link http: news.cision.com astragon-entertainment-gmbh r _blank external-link-new-window>More information and assets