Moenchengladbach/Germany, May 22, 2019 – Great news for bus fans: Renowned international simulation publisher astragon Entertainment and developer stillalive studios proudly announce today that new map content for best-in-class transit sim Bus Simulator 18 is now available on Steam. The Official map extension DLC includes two brand-new city districts, an airport as a new transport hub, numerous additional street kilometers and bus stops and challenging missions are waiting to be explored by aspiring bus drivers. Bus Simulator 18 – Official map extension can be purchased on Steam for 12.99 EUR / 15.99 USD / 11.69 GBP. The base game is also available on Steam for 29.99 EUR / 34.99 USD / 26.99 GBP.The Bus Simulator 18 – Official map extension <link youtu.be gycxewlqbdg _blank external-link-new-window>launch trailer offers first insights into the new city districts an routes
Bus Simulator 18 – Official map extension expands bustling Seaside Valley by a completely new map segment including many more miles of road and the brand-new city districts of Kerststadt and Sonnstein. While Kerststadt and its airport are known as the “tech hub” of the region, the picturesque mountain village of Sonnstein is a tourist magnet for all nature lovers. In nine new missions the player's task is to link the two new areas as well as the airport and various additional tourist attractions with the city center of the metropolis Seaside Valley by creating new routes and schedules.
The DLC's expanded road network also offers 20 new bus stops, new characters and rider dialogues as well as some truly challenging road segments. Especially on the route between Kerststadt International Airport and the mountain village of Sonnstein, bus drivers will be able to put their driving skills to the test, when maneuvering their large vehicles through narrow tunnels and tight serpentine curves. As a reward, players can look forward to a whole range of unique panoramic views across the valley and the sprawling urban area.
One notable new character to meet will be city development consultant Michael Bach, whose job is to gradually familiarize the players with their new tasks in Kerststadt and Sonnstein. For even greater variety, players will be able to unlock two new skins and four new stickers for their bus fleet. Just like in the main game, the new urban areas and missions of the Official map expansion for Bus Simulator 18 can of course also be explored in multiplayer mode with up to three other players.
The Bus Simulator 18 - Official map extension is now available on Steam™ for 12.99 Euro / 15.99 USD / 11.69 GBP. The main game Bus Simulator 18 is available for 29.99 Euro / 34.99 USD / 26.99 GBP (RSP).
- <link http: store.steampowered.com app bus_simulator_18 _blank external-link-new-window>Bus Simulator 18 on Steam™
- <link https: store.steampowered.com app external-link-new-window>Bus Simulator 18 - Official map extension on Steam™
- <link http: www.bussimulator-game.com _blank external-link-new-window>Homepage
- <link https: www.facebook.com bussimulatorgame _blank external-link-new-window>Facebook
- <link https: twitter.com bussimgame external-link-new-window>Twitter
- <link https: www.instagram.com bussimgame _blank external-link-new-window>Instagram
- <link https: discord.gg astragon external-link-new-window>Discord
- <link file:3067 download>Download press release as PDF