We and Berlin-based developer studio Randwerk Games today announced the release of the award-winning physics destruction puzzle game ABRISS - build to destroy for PC via Steam. This brings the game out of the Early Access phase. Players who already own the Early Access version will automatically receive the full PC version via update starting today. The current reduced price of 14.99€/$16.99/£13.99 (SRP) will last until September 21, 2023, after which ABRISS - build to destroy will be offered at the full price of 19.99€/$19.99/£16.99 (SRP).
The launch trailer can be accessed here
About Randwerk Games & ABRISS – build to destroy
Randwerk Games was founded in 2021 by Friedrich Beyer, Till Freitag and Johannes Knop. Randwerk's first in-house development is ABRISS, a physics destruction puzzle game in stylish surreal-futuristic worlds. Players build complex constructions and crash them into defined targets. While destroying level after level, players unlock new constructions and parts and dismantle the digitally brutalist cityscapes. The development team calls the unique abstract style of the game Mainboard Brutalism. It is inspired by the surrealist works of artists Zdzisław Beksiński and Hans Rudolf Giger, as well as the German pioneers of electronic music and constructivist and brutalist architecture. ABRISS was awarded by the jury of the German Computer Game Award 2023 in the category "Best Graphic Design".
- Complex destruction system: Simulated statics, thousands of tiny splinter particles, huge chunks crashing into the abyss - ABRISS relies on spectacular, audiovisual destruction.
- Extensive campaign: Seven worlds are waiting to be conquered with the right strategy. Players unlock new pieces to customize their approach and complete the puzzles in as few moves as possible. Since the launch of the Early Access version, two worlds and additional bonus levels have been added.
- New game mode: In Endless mode the goal is to achieve maximum destruction and thus the ultimate high score.
- Sandbox mode: The minimalist sandbox allows players to experiment freely. They can build their own structures and share them with the community in the Steam Workshop.
- Snapshot: The massive explosions and impressive cityscapes can be perfectly captured in the photo mode. Many filters invite you to give the scenery a completely different atmosphere.
- Controller support: ABRISS can be played on the PC with a game controller and the key assignment is freely assignable.
ABRISS - build to destroy is available now for PC via Steam. Publishing will be handled by astragon Entertainment. In the future, ABRISS will also be made available to other target groups.