Bus Simulator 21
Please choose a platform:
With the Bus Simulator 21 Next Stop - Gold Edition, new bus fans can look forward to the all-in-one package. In addition to Bus Simulator 21, the Gold Edition also includes all previously released paid DLCs for the game - including MAN Bus Pack, IVECO BUS Bus Pack, VDL Bus Pack, USA Skin Pack, Angel Shores Insider Skin Pack and Protect Nature Interior Pack. All other free bonus DLCs for the game will be available for free download on the respective digital platforms.
Look forward to Bus Simulator 21, and the most comprehensive and advanced fleet in the history of the series. For Bus Simulator 21 and its DLC, a fleet of more than 40 officially licensed buses by well-known, international manufacturers such as Volvo, Alexander Dennis, Scania, BYD, Grande West, and Blue Bird will join the models by popular brands already included in the preceding instalment (Mercedes-Benz, Setra, IVECO BUS, and MAN). For the first time, you will have the chance to master the challenges of daily traffic in the cockpit of double-decker and electric buses.
Get ready for the brand-new, impressive North American inspired map Angel Shores and a revamped version of the European Seaside Valley map from the previous game instalment – including its map extension. The even greater open-world approach of Bus Simulator 21 means that you will get to experience the exciting daily life of a bus driver in two massive, freely explorable cities, including industrial and outlying districts, a vibrant Chinatown district, a promenade, the surrounding hilly countryside, and the business park. Different difficulty levels and play modes are also available for a wide range of player types.
In Bus Simulator 21, you will not only become a capable driver with countless miles on the road – you also have the option to use extended management elements. Creating detailed timetables, buying and selling buses, and planning efficient routes that take into account the daily number of passengers at peak hours – these and more varied tasks are available for you to enjoy.
Do you prefer getting up from behind the desk and taking steering your buses into your own hands? No problem! The auto-features of Bus Simulator 21 can take over your management duties and let pure bus drivers simply enjoy their time on the road.
Enjoy Bus Simulator 21 on PC or consoles for the most comprehensive bus driving experience in the history of the series!
- Contains all previous paid DLCs for Bus Simulator 21.
- DLCs included: MAN Bus Pack, the IVECO BUS Bus Pack, the VDL Bus Pack, the USA Skin Pack, the Angel Shores Insider Skin Pack and Protect Nature
- Major update brings brand new career mode to the game
- Free map extension DLC including numerous new tasks for all owners of the main game
- More than 40 buses by international, well-known manufacturers, such as Volvo, Alexander Dennis, Scania, BYD, Grande West, and Blue Bird have been licensed in addition to the popular brands already included in the preceding installment (Mercedes-Benz, Setra, IVECO BUS, and MAN).
- In addition to classic rigid and articulated buses, this new instalment of the series also allows you to drive a double-decker bus as well as enjoy the future of public transport: the e-bus!
- Two huge, lively environments in the North America and Europe with an even greater open-world approach will make you itch to explore your surroundings
- Drive alone or with friends in the cooperative multiplayer mode
- Optional, refined management features such as setting up detailed timetables, visiting bus dealers on the map, or planning efficient routes, that take into account the number of passengers at specific times, create an even deeper gameplay experience
- Supports popular steering wheels & gamepads (PC & Consoles); Tobii Eye Tracking and TrackIR (PC Only)
- Developer: stillalive studios
- Genre: Simulation
© 2023 Published and distributed by astragon Entertainment GmbH. Developed by stillalive studios GmbH. Bus Simulator, Bus Simulator 21, astragon, astragon Entertainment and its logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of astragon Entertainment GmbH. All intellectual property relating to the buses and bus equipment, and associated brands and imagery therefore (including trademarks and/or copyrighted materials) featured in the game are the property of their respective companies. The buses in this game may be different from the actual products in shapes, colours and performance. All rights reserved. All other names, trademarks and logos are property of their respective owners.