Virtual police officers can now enjoy a whole range of new content: Publisher astragon Entertainment and developer Aesir Interactive are not only releasing the free Tackling Update for Police Simulator: Patrol Officers, which introduces a mini-map for the foot patrol as well as the option of tackling fleeing suspects to the ground. In addition, players can purchase two brand new vehicle DLCs that bring the spacious Guardian Police Vehicle and the practical Surveillance Police Vehicle to the game.
These are the contents of update 12:
- Fleeing suspects can now be stopped not only by using the taser gun or targeting them with the service weapon, but also by tackling them to the ground
- The mini-map is now also available on foot patrol
- Various bug fixes and general improvements
The release trailer of The Tackling Update shows the contents in action: https://youtu.be/wuZ6Q_eAB7g
These are the features of the Surveillance Police Vehicle DLC:
- By following a civilian vehicle for a short time, the Surveillance Police Vehicle activates the driver intuition and detects potential offences
- If an offence is detected, the vehicle can be lawfully stopped, and the person driving is stopped for questioning
The DLC’s release trailer introduces the features of the Surveillance Police Vehicle: https://youtu.be/oYB5HD-g3Ss
These are the features of the Guardian Police Vehicle DLC:
- The vehicle offers space for up to 6 arrested suspects
- Players receive 10 additional shift points for each suspect brought to a police station with the Guardian Police Vehicle
- If 6 suspects are brought to the police station at the same time, the number of shift points is doubled
Discover the spaciousness of the Guardian Police Vehicle in the DLC’s release trailer: https://youtu.be/vDa6kPKVSe0
The Tackling Update (Update 12) is available now for free. The Surveillance Police Vehicle DLC and the Guardian Police Vehicle DLC can each be purchased for 2.99€ / $2.99 USD or the regional equivalent on all platforms. The main game is available for PC, PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, Xbox Series S|X and Xbox One. More details about upcoming features can be found on the Trello board.