Bus Simulator 18
Before you buy:
Whether in the industrial or harbour zone, downtown, in the surrounding villages or the business park, in Bus Simulator 18, you experience up-close the exciting everyday life of a bus driver in a vast and freely drivable urban area. Get behind the wheel of your 8 original licensed city buses from the great brands of Mercedes-Benz, Setra, MAN, and IVECO and transport your passengers safely and punctually to their destinations, either solo in single player mode, or with friends in real-time multiplayer mode.
As a bus driver in the 12 different districts, you’ll face the challenges of the traffic in a big city and everything that entails. Don’t be deterred by freak weather conditions, potholes, traffic jams, fare evaders, accidents, construction sites, night driving and specific passenger requests. On the contrary, take full control of your bus, earn money, gain a good reputation owing to your safe and punctual driving style and enjoy almost limitless driving pleasure in the authentic urban locations. Use the thousands of miles of virtual roads and streets to gain new districts, new buses and new customisation options.
With the extensive modding support of Bus Simulator 18 there are no limits: create routes, build your own buses, create bus liveries, design new maps and share them with the community, or download and install the modding content available from the Steam Workshop to enhance your game experience.
But drive carefully with the buses you build! Don’t cause any damage or accidents and watch out for the speed cameras located around the city, or it could have a negative effect on your reputation, not to mention your wallet.
So, what are you waiting for? Your shift has already started!
- 8 officially licensed buses from 4 leading manufacturers
- Asynchronous and synchronous multiplayer mode (for up to 4 players)
- A map of approx. 5.8 square miles with 12 authentic urban districts
- Comprehensive management element and progression system
- For novices and pros: play in simplified or realistic mode
- Modding: create routes, buses, liveries and maps, and share them with the community
- Support for popular steering wheels, gamepads, Tobii eye tracking and TrackIR
- Different weather conditions and day and night mode
- Numerous incidents in the bus, including fare dodgers or loud music
- Challenging traffic situations, including bus stations, long-distance journeys, potholes, traffic jams and accidents
- Create your own license plate with the license plate generator
- OS: Windows 10 64-Bit
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4670 (4th gen.) with 3.4 GHz or AMD FX-8370 with 4 GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 (4GB VRAM) or AMD Radeon R9 290 (4GB VRAM) or higher
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband internet connection is needed for product activation, updates/patches and multiplayer gaming
- Hard Drive: 6.5 GB
- 開發者： stillalive studios
- 類型： Simulation
© 2018 astragon Entertainment GmbH and stillalive studios. Published and distributed by astragon Entertainment GmbH. Bus Simulator 18, astragon, astragon Entertainment and its logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of astragon Entertainment GmbH. "Mercedes-Benz" and the "three-pointed star in a ring" are trademarks of Daimler AG and used under license by astragon Entertainment GmbH. Manufactured under license from MAN. MAN is a trademark of MAN Truck & Bus AG. IVECO BUS and URBANWAY are brands of CNH Industrial. Manufactured under license from CNH Industrial. "Setra" and "K im Kreis" are trademarks of EvoBus GmbH and used under license by astragon Entertainment GmbH. Unreal, Unreal Engine, the circle-U logo and the Powered by the Unreal Engine logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Epic Games, Inc. in the United States and elsewhere. All intellectual property relating to the buses and bus equipment, associated brands and images (including trademarks and/or copyrighted materials) featured in the game are therefore the property of their respective companies. The buses in this game may vary from the actual products in shape, colour and performance. All rights reserved. All other names, trademarks and logos are property of their respective owners.