Police Simulator: Patrol Officers
Please choose a platform:
Welcome to Brighton! Join the police force of this ficticious American city and experience the day to day life of a police officer. Start with citing violations and giving out parking tickets, then work your way towards shouldering more responsibilities. Be part of the community of Brighton, get to know your neighborhood and handle daily police work to fight crime during your shift. Always be tough, but fair: respect the law and gain more experience to unlock more neighbourhoods, districts and duties.
Police Simulator: Patrol Officers includes a dynamic traffic system that organically creates the traffic flow and car accidents, as well as emergency situations that can randomly pop up during your shift. Be ready to react at a moment’s notice! In the Open World of Brighton you will be able to choose neighborhoods for your patrols and make sure to keep them safe. With the Intuition System your police officer will be able to pick up important clues during witness interrogations that could lead you to resolve situations the right way, so make sure you pay attention to everything being said and done. Police Simulator: Patrol Officers offers a Simulation mode for experienced players looking for the most authentic experience, as well as a casual mode for those looking for a more relaxing patrol in the streets of Brighton.
Upon Early Access Release the game includes:
- Traffic system that organically creates accidents, speeding vehicles, traffic jams and other traffic violations like crossing a red light and more
- Explore the first district and its neighborhoods
- Various duties such as car accidents, parking regulations, emergency callouts, traffic violations, wanted people and roadblocks
- Progression to unlock neighborhoods, cars and modes
- Casual and Simulation game modes
- Intuition System
Minimum system requirements:
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 64-Bit
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i3-2120 or higher
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 (2 GB VRAM) or higher
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 12 GB available space
- Developer: AESIR Interactive
- Genre: Simulation
Checkout the full handbook: Click here
This product is a STEAM Early Access product. It is still in development.
© astragon Entertainment GmbH © Aesir Interactive GmbH © Unreal®, Unreal Engine™, the circle-U logo and the Powered by Unreal Engine™ logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Epic Games, Inc. in the USA and elsewhere. Portions of this software utilize SpeedTree® technology (©2020 Interactive Data Visualization, Inc.). SpeedTree® is a registered trademark of Interactive Data Visualization, Inc. All rights reserved. Gefördert durch den FFF Bayern / Financially supported by the FFF Bayern